No SQL - Unloader in Oracle 9i

From: Mathew <sheemat_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Jun 2001 13:58:45 -0700

I was under the impression that something like a "SQL unloader" will be in Oracle when the new version comes.(Hype,rumour); I am dissapointed to see that its not there...

Isnt SQL unloader a fair wish? All the major DBs(Db2-udb,MSSqlserver) has this. I know you can use spool,utl_file etc but I still wish oracle included a SQL unloader for completeness...

What do you think ? Received on Thu Jun 28 2001 - 15:58:45 CDT