Problems wit OMS under linux

From: tomas <tomas_at_yaho.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:35:40 -0400

Hi !

I have this problem with my oracle under Linux, the database starts, the listener starts, but the only thing who I can't start is the Oracle managerr server.

The oemctrl start oms, sends a message saying that couldn't contact the OMS, and there may be a problem with the configuration file.

What file, I have no idea where or which is this file!! Any help would be appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Tomas