Re: HOST command in plsql ... exists ?

From: giorgio.sorbara _at_ sorcius.com <_at_>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 21:14:27 +0200

hi there,
you can use an external C procedure... and call it within a PL/SQL block. I did it a couple of time... not an export though. It's not clear however whether you have to export data in exp format or not. If you do not have such a constraint (and no LOB objects) i'd rather use utl_file package and write everything on a plain text file.

HTH