Re: DB2 is better than Oracle

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:23:20 GMT

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:52:53 -0700, "Daniel A. Morgan" <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote:

>Perhaps you forgot to grind it. Next time put the CD in the grinder and
>reduce to a fine powder before adding the water. Add a little vanilla
>and it'll wake you right up in the morning like nothing else.

Thanks. Darn, I knew there was something wrong with that CD! I put it in the zapper like I used to do with the OS2 ones and it went all sparky blue. That why they call it big blue?...

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_bigpond.net.au.nospam
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/the_Den/index.html Received on Wed Jun 27 2001 - 05:23:20 CDT