Re: Does table monitoring handle all statistics for you?

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:56:05 +0100

A starting point (and I stress that) is you could use the analyze script on my site which basically analyzes as much as possible (starting with compute and then decreasing percentages of estimate) based on the size of the object being analyzed

hth
connor

--
Connor McDonald

http://www.oracledba.co.uk

"Brian Tkatch" <SPAMBLOCK.Maxwell_Smart_at_ThePentagon.com.SPAMBLOCK> wrote in
message news:3b390a0b.349477375_at_news.alt.net...