Re: Are these too harsh ?

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 22:56:00 +0100

And thats precisely what we're after - someone who's happy to give conjectures about some of the questions, and quite happy to say what they haven't used....So far, we've been drown in bulls...t, "Ah yes, I use that all the time, but cannot remember a single one of the specifics" and the like...

Thanks for the feedback

Ta
Connor

--