Problem with PL/SQL stored procedure

From: Ramya <priya.ramya_at_blr.spcnl.co.in>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:48:39 +0530

Hello,
  I face the following problem with PL/SQL stored procedures. The Oracle version is 8.0.5 on Windows NT 4
The stored procedure is triggered from VC++ executable. If for some reason, an exception is caught in the stored procedure (like no_data_found exception), then the following problem occurs. If we try to trigger the stored procedure again through the VC++ executable, the variables in the stored procedures have the values as in the previous execution. They are not getting initialised. (The same database connection is used in VC++ executable).
Currently, only if a new connection to the database is used , the problem is solved.

What could be the reason for this problem and how can this be corrected?

Please send in your suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramya Priya Received on Tue Jun 26 2001 - 09:18:39 CDT