Virtual Private Databases

From: Todd Rubel <trubel_at_oakgroup.com>
Date: 26 Jun 2001 09:43:56 -0700

I was wondering how many people have used this feature? We are looking to implement it in the next version of our product and some of what I have read has been unfavorable. Just wondering what some more people think.

Are they hard to create?

Are they hard to maintain?

Have any general feelings on the topic? Received on Tue Jun 26 2001 - 11:43:56 CDT