Help: ORA-01012: not logged on

From: Saso Zitnik <saso.zitnik_at_gozdis.si>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:53:59 +0200

I have
Oracle Standard Edition Release 3 (8.1.7) installed on
NT Windows 4.0 (Service Pack 6a),
computer: Pentium II 266 Mh, 196 MB RAM.

I have all the network options in Oracle configured.

When I try after installation to install a database with the Database Configuration Assistant
I get the following error: ORA-01012: not logged on. I tried to install the database with different options ( from CD, Typical, Custom, Dedicated Server Mode...) but I get always the same error.

Can someone please help me with this.

Saso Zitnik
saso.zitnik_at_gozdis.si Received on Tue Jun 26 2001 - 01:53:59 CDT