Re: Direct IO

From: Dave Haas <davidh_at_no.spam.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 05:31:53 GMT

Hi Yong.

That's an excellent explanation and essentially what I was looking for. I'm no expert on the NTFS file system (I most decidedly have better things to do, as do we all), but I was unsure of the mechanics of the Direct I/O implementation on NT. What you have summarized from Steve sounds about right. I'll do some investigation and see what I can come up with. I appreciate your answer.

Cheers,

Dave Haas