Re: Make a table read only

From: baldo <dana.stockler_at_twobits.no>
Date: 25 Jun 2001 00:44:59 -0700

What about two roles XXX_READONLY and XXX_READWRITE. The XXX_READONLY has only read access to the table, the XXX_READWRITE role has read and write. Make both roles non-default. Define a password if you like. Let your application activate the desired role.

Just a thought. I do something similar now.

Regards,
Baldo