Re: Oracle9i Real Application Clusters - Cache Fusion

From: Michiel <cube_at_REMOVE.dds.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 23:12:24 +0200

only benchmarks; true but,

IBM has benchmarks, but the're only benchmarks; the're not used in real applications. Actually it is not possible to get real numbers for applications at this time, so you have to trust Larry-the-big-boss's numbers or benchmarks from IBM without any real applications. I was at Oracle Openworld in Berlin, and Larry was so excited (duh...) of the use of real application clustering. My guess is, to use test programms to connect with many connections to your test database and find it out yourself.

greetz,
Michiel K.