Re: Creation of Oracle databases

From: Vsevolod Afanassiev <vafanassiev_at_aapt.com.au>
Date: 25 Jun 2001 00:23:33 -0700

Meng,
You need only one Oracle database. However, 5 databases in SQL*Server have been created for a reason, right? There is something different between them - different applications, different usage, different backup schedule may be. So what you really need to do is to understand these differences and configure Oracle accodingly - may be create 5 Oracle tablespaces and/or 5 Oracle users.