Re: Help needed on creating database after Installation

From: Arne Sodal <apsodal_at_online.no>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:10:48 +0200

This is a good helping hand if the Oracle is on an NT machine...

Check the log. The dbassist spools everything to a log somewhere on your disks / filesystems.

It is a good idea to make the scripts instead of making the database at once at the end of "dbassist", this gives you a better look of what is going on.

Arne S