dbstart, dbstop

From: Ravi Alluru <ralluru_at_calgary.geoquest.slb.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:02:01 -0500

For oracle8i where are the dbstart scripts specified in /var/opt/oracle/oratab file for automatic database startup at boot up time. Is there any file like oratab for 7.3.4 too. I have been putting my own scripts in the /etc/rc.. directories for shuttting down and bringing up instances for server reboots. I am running Solaris 6,7 and 8.

--
Ravi Alluru
IS Consultant