Re: join query question

From: john sprague <bearpig_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:49:55 -0500

    I'm going to have to go look at my performance text now - you've got me wondering. What you say seems reasonable for tables of approximately equal size - but I have a ' avoid negation' clause in my head - and not just from blowing indexes. I'll have to dig.

You're right, maybe I am smelling 'vanilla' because somebody said it - not because it is in the air. I'll look .

jds