Re: Tools for exporting data to flat file

From: Dmitry <support_at_ispirer.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:48:22 +0300

Hi,

Try to use Chyfo (http://www.ispirer.com/products/). This tool can easily export data to different text formats including fixed length. It can generate native create table, create index, primary and foreign keys scripts for Oracle database.
It is easy to use tool and takes 40K on disk.

Best regards, Dmitry