Re: Server Manager in Oracle9i

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:42:57 +0100

But then, Oracle has been telling us since version 6 that one day NULL and the empty string will not be the same thing, and since version 7 that the rule based optimiser will be withdrawn soon and ..... ;)

--
Jonathan Lewis

Host to The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:
See http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html

Seminars on getting the best out of Oracle
See http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html