Management Server Login problem.

From: Steven Cheong <ccwoon_at_usa.net>
Date: 21 Jun 2001 21:17:22 -0700

Hi guys,

I am new in Oracle. Need some guidance.. I trying to login to Enterprise manager but I got error VTK-1000 unable to connect to the management server...

Pls advise what is the default ID and password to login. I have installed

oracle 8.1.6.3 Server.(for SAP)
Oracle Configuration assistant.
Management infrastruture.

Hope to hear your response by email or online icq : 18627443 or Yahoo msg : ccwoon

ccwoon_at_usa.net

Singapore

Regards,

Steven Cheong
Tel : 3405149 / 5566282
Pager : 93097693 Received on Thu Jun 21 2001 - 23:17:22 CDT