Re: Oracle block size - OS block size

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:08:06 GMT

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001 06:43:16 +1000, "Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr_at_www.com> wrote:

>No, sorry ;-) My mistake.... I meant 'I had two students on one of my
>courses recently'. They themselves had something to do with the Queensland
>Land Registry. I am lead to believe that Queensland is quite a large
>place......

Figures. I hope my retirement hole over there is not in that registry.
They'll need all the space they can get for all those disks! Hang on, maybe I could sublet the backyard? :-D

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_bigpond.net.au.nospam
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/the_Den/index.html Received on Thu Jun 21 2001 - 07:08:06 CDT