Re: Oracle on Intel Platform

From: Maximus <maximus_at_portvista.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:53:03 -0700

Terminal Server (Windows 2000) gives you simultaneous access. Or use non-enterprise tools like VNC or PC Anywhere. As for Telnet access, that's up to Oracle. I don't know Oracle (my installation fails and there is no online support).

Couldn't you create an ASP page and allow a shell to the server from the web. Does Oracle have a web interface?

-M