Slow logon with java application

From: Agung Kurniawan <agungk_at_wearwel.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:07:29 +0700

I develop java application with JDeveloper and connect it to Oracle 8.1.7 database. When I tried to connect ot the database the time it took to logon is so long (more than 10 seconds). The problem didn't occur when I use Oracle 8.1.5.
Is there a way (tunign strategy) to speed up the logon time in 8.1.7?

Thanks,

Agung Received on Wed Jun 20 2001 - 00:07:29 CDT