ora-12203 problem

From: Thomas Noone <cash_at_cash-gmbh.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:43:18 +0200

Hi!

I wanted to migrate my Oracle 7.3.4 Server from an old NT 4.0Workstation to a new NT 4.0 Enterprise Server.

My Win98 client connects fine to the old workstation, via named pipes and SQL Worksheet etc., but not to the server. My NT Workstation connects to the Enterprise server and vice versa.

The TNSNAMES.ORA files on all machines seem ok.

Does anybody have an idea, what the problem could be? I'm stumped.

Thanks,

Thomas Received on Tue Jun 19 2001 - 14:43:18 CDT