REF CURSOR and PLSQL Tables

From: Niloufar <niloufar_lamei_at_dell.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:36:30 -0500

Hello,

I have a procedure that returns three PLSQL tables that are each one dimensional.
I've been asked to write a wrapper around this procedure and instead return the
result in a reference cursor variable. After reading on the ref cursors, I've noticed
that I have to use a "select-statement" in order to OPEN the ref cursor. However,
I have no idea of how to do that with PLSQL tables returned from my procedure.
I don't want to store this information in a table in the database and then read it back
using select. Are there any other ways?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Niloufar Received on Tue Jun 19 2001 - 17:36:30 CDT