Should I get certified now, or wait for the 9i track?

From: VWP914 <vwp914_at_aol.com>
Date: 19 Jun 2001 22:52:11 GMT

Just a question for those who have gone through certification. I am self-studying, and am just about ready to take test 1 on the 8i DBA track. I was wondering if I should wait for the 9i track. I would wait for it if it were to be available within a few months or so. Does anyone have any guesses about when the 9i certification track will be ready? Received on Tue Jun 19 2001 - 17:52:11 CDT