Accessing OMS through Firewall

From: Joshua John Cool <joshua.cool_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:36:15 +0800

Hi ,

Small clarification in Oracle Management Server,

We are running with Oracle 8.1.7 in Sun Sparc Server. We had installed Oracle Enterprise Manager 2.2 & configured Oracle Management Server.

Our Production Server ( where enterprise manager is installed) is located behind firewall , we are located outside firewall. When we try to access Oracle Enterprise Manager Console through browser, the system doesn't show any response. It shows the login prompt after we enter username & password, it didn't respond, seems like hanging. If i try to simulate the same thing in our test env ( test server doesn't have any firewall) it is working without any problem.

What could be the problem ? , what ports we need to open an environment like this ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joshua. Received on Tue Jun 19 2001 - 00:36:15 CDT