Re: How do you think about Quest tools?

From: Robert Boyle <rboyle_at_cyantel.com>
Date: 18 Jun 2001 01:44:05 -0700

I would have to agree with John, all Quest tools are grossly overpriced as are Embarcadero's, plus all they seem to do is hassle you from the minute you download till the day you leave the company...As for Quest being the only ones that do this sort of thing that is rubbish. Embarcadero do them and they are pretty good, in fact I would say better, than Quest. For the plsql side of things SQL Programmer from BMC is very good although very expensive too. For the best all rounder thouhgh, ezsql is a good bet and it is much cheaper. Robert Received on Mon Jun 18 2001 - 03:44:05 CDT