Re: Migrated Rows

From: Norman Dunbar <ndunbar_at_lynxfinancialsystems.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 08:41:11 +0100

The chained rows are in tables with LONG fields, and I can cope with that as they are in an 8K block (HP-UX with an 8K OS block thingy) and I won't be changing the block size thank you :o) I just wanted to be able to identify which rows were migrated, to see if I could get them un-migrated. The database has come from a customer site and I'm not convinced about some of the storage settings - PCTFREE 1% and PCTUSED 90% says to me that there will be minimal updates and few deletions but I have chaining and migration which says otherwise !

I'll check out that document though, thanks.

Cheers,
Norman.