Re: Help moving from Application to Database Security

From: Steve S <stevens_at_coloradocustomware.com>
Date: 18 Jun 2001 10:43:11 -0700

On further research, I found the following command

alter session set current_schema = <any user>

It looks like this will do exactly what I want! I found a few threads warning that it was undocumented, but Oracle must have started supporting it because it is in my 8.1.6 documentation and there are Metalink articles about it. Received on Mon Jun 18 2001 - 12:43:11 CDT