Re: Oracle Error

From: Daniel A. Morgan <Daniel.Morgan_at_attws.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:40:21 -0700

sp wrote:

> Hi Gurus,
> I loaded Oracle 8i on Win2000.It was working quite well until I loaded
> Oracle Discoverer 3.1.
> Now I try to open SQL*PLUS , I'm getting error message as
> Message file SP1<lang>.msb not found
> Please help me how to correct the problem.
> Thanks in Advance..

You have not set the environment variables correctly so the operating system, or Oracle, can not find both HOME directories.

You can look up the exact solution at http://metalink.oracle.com but you will need your CSI number to set up an account (free) and log on.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Mon Jun 18 2001 - 16:40:21 CDT