Re: HELP! - Oracle Database Creation Assistant stalls

From: Jason <somebody_at_somewhere.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 16:59:44 -0400

Thanks for the idea. So you are suggesting I blow away my current install and reinstall following your instructions? I'll give it a try...

Will I be able to actually start Oracle without a database? Also, should I still use the sample database when I run the assistant after install? Will let you know if this works.

Jason