Cannot decompress downloaded Oracle 9i files

From: Dino Hsu <dino1_at_ms1.hinet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 17:34:13 +0800

Dear all,

I just downloaded from otn.oracle.com the following 9i for Linux files:

Linux_9idisk1.cpio.gz
Linux_9idisk2.cpio.gz
Linux_9idisk3.cpio.gz

I want to make CD's from them, but my Winzip 8.0 (in Windows ME) doesn't seem to recognize them as gzip files. Can anyone tell me how? Thanks in advance.

Dino Received on Sat Jun 16 2001 - 04:34:13 CDT