problems to install Personal Oracle 8.0.3 with Developer 6.0

From: High Lander <mamc66_at_terra.cl>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:07:00 -0400

    I have problems of compatibility when having installed the Personal Oracle 8.0.3 treatment of installing the Developer 6.0, stop to work the Personal Oracle, this apparently happens when the Developer loads some components, somebody could inform me if these versions are or not compatible.

                                      Attn.

                                                Marcelo Martínez

PD. yes somebody please knows how to write me to my eMail mamc66_at_terra.cl Received on Sat Jun 16 2001 - 22:07:00 CDT