Re: student looking to do an Oracle database, needs cheap or free hosting, can you help?

From: C. Ferguson <c_ferguson_at_rationalconcepts.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 02:40:49 GMT

Or, why not just set up your own webserver and database. If you truly are a student, you can do this all for free. Download the database from oracle, and go to
http://www.caucho.com/download/index.xtp and download the resin webserver/servlet engine. Install them and you have your development environment.

happy development!
cindy