Re: linux Oracle8i MTS configuration

From: Aznable <termy_at_blunet.it>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 22:04:35 +0200

> select server
> from v$session where audsid = USERENV('SESSIONID');
> where the server field should be SHARED and in my case it remains
> DEDICATED.
If U want to know if your database dispatchers (the objects that get the connections in a shared server eviroment) have registered itselfs on your listener try this command

lsnrctl services from your shell.

You should get something like that

<name of service>
dispatcher xxx etc. (each entry like that for the number of dispatchers U have configured)

if you get
<name of service>
dedicated server (just this entry)
you have misconfigured your server Received on Fri Jun 15 2001 - 15:04:35 CDT