Re: [Ora-03113] EOF problem..

From: Carl Hathaway <carl.hathaway_at_bt.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:25:05 +0100

 If this message occurs during a connection attempt, check the setup files for the appropriate Net8 driver and confirm Net8 software is correctly installed on the server. If the message occurs after a connection is well established, and the error is not due to a physical failure, check if a trace file was generated on the server at failure time. Existence of a trace file may suggest an Oracle internal error that requires the assistance of customer support