Re: object no longer exists!!!!

From: Pinto <reach_me_at_india.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:39:44 +0530

Hello,
i was checking the tablespace size and this is what i found. i guess this is the problem.

the user tablepspace has auto extend set to true, max size is unlimited and max block is unlimited.
and the usr tablespace size is 4081.44 MB and is 98.7% used.

temporary tablespace is 178.76 mb in size and is 100% used.

so why didn't the auto extend work, is there a filesize limit of 4 GB or something. the configuration is oracle 8.0.5 on win NT. there is plenty of free space available on the harddisk.

what is the solution now. i am just a developer with limited DBA knowledge. thanks in advance.
regards,
Pinto.