Re: Migrated Rows

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:25:38 +1000

Assuming you have calculated statistics on your tables in the recent past, a simple select table_name from dba_tables where chain_cnt <> 0 would do the trick. That of course will also pick up any tables that have row chaining as well as row migration, but at least it would be a start.

But I suspect you want something a bit cleverer than that.... in which case, er... I'm at a loss.

Regards
HJR

--
The views expressed are my own only, and definitely NOT those of Oracle