Re: How can you find cpu usuage?

From: R. s <infooo_at_bibi.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:03:46 +0200

Put this before your stmt:

select decode(VALUE,'TRUE','',

             'prompt Note: Requires timed_statistics be set to TRUE.'
             )

from v$parameter
where name='timed_statistics'
/

If 'timed_statistics' = FALSE it won't work.

Cheers, Roelof

R. Schierbeek, DBA

email : info_at_bytelife.com
www   : www.bytelife.com
SQL   : www.bytelife.com/sql4dba.htm

KnighThing <knighthing_at_hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws