Re: Oracle vs Sybase (clarification please)

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:34:22 GMT

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:41:32 -0700, "Bill Long" <bill_at_longboys.net> wrote:

>I came across this link in the sybase group.
>http://www.talusmusic.com/BrainTools/Pages/DOF.html
>
>Could some of you oracle gurus respond to this? I am an intermediate Oracle

That guy is a complete idiot. It's not even worth considering *ANY* of his points. I've seen his rants in the sybase group. He doesn't know squat about ORACLE and from the looks of some of his statements about Sybase, he doesn't know that one either...

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_bigpond.net.au.nospam
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/the_Den/index.html Received on Thu Jun 14 2001 - 06:34:22 CDT