Re: Ref Cursor problem

From: Martin Haltmayer <Martin.Haltmayer_at_0800-einwahl.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 01:13:01 +0200

Why can't you use ref cursors for update? See the following example where this obviously is possible:

SQL> create table test_rc (
  2 n number
  3 )
  4 /

Table created.

SQL>
SQL> variable rc refcursor
SQL>
SQL> begin
  2          open :rc for 'select n from test_rc for update';
  3 end;
  4 /

So what problem do you have?

Martin