Re: Tables no longer exported in sorted sequence

From: <dana.stockler_at_hydro.com>
Date: 14 Jun 2001 05:11:39 GMT

I am not referring to the order of the rows within a table. As you say, who cares?

I am referring to the order in which the tables are exported. For several years on several instances I have been doing daily full exports and the tables for each schema are always exported in alphabetical order. Suddenly, for one instance, that has changed. I have to wonder what is going on.

-Baldo Received on Thu Jun 14 2001 - 00:11:39 CDT