Re: Is Oracle DBA cerificate useless ?!!!!

From: John Morais <jmorais_at_rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 00:50:30 GMT

Here my two cents the OCP is great if you just got out of school.. I have been doing ORACLE DBA work since Oracle 5... I dont remember or care to remember syntax thats what manuals are for... Can I install, tune, write effecient code, recover a database from alomst any crash.. YES I can,, Can a Test measure that no it cant..