Re: mandrake 8.0, oracle install

From: Vytas <xpastas_at_xxx.lt>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:19:44 +0200

Hi
It can hapen then you are trying run instaler like root. Try run instaler like oracle.
and ofcourse you must patch your Mandrake 8.0. If instaler doun't run with oracle user
id, then try to download oracle once again. I recomend you install Orcale on RedHat 6.2 this OS doun't nead for patch for oracle.

P.S.
Sory four my English