Oracle vs Sybase (clarification please)

From: Bill Long <bill_at_longboys.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:41:32 -0700

I came across this link in the sybase group. http://www.talusmusic.com/BrainTools/Pages/DOF.html

Could some of you oracle gurus respond to this? I am an intermediate Oracle guy and pretty light on the sybase side. Lots of the remarks this guy makes are not even worth reading, but some others appear to be valid points. I think he may be talking about an older version of oracle.

Anyway, I would be interested in hearing feedback of some of you studs who use both oracle and sybase.

Bill Received on Wed Jun 13 2001 - 12:41:32 CDT