Ref Cursor problem

From: Jeff Miller <jeffinsd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 05:07:58 GMT

I am summarizing a cursor using PL/SQL. Now I am trying to figure out some way to get the summary information into a Ref Cursor to be passed out of the stored procedure. Since a REF CURSOR can't use FOR UPDATE, I am trying to figure out how to put the summarized data in some form where I can use a SELECT statement in the REF CURSOR to retrieve the data. Any idea's?

Thanks,

Jeff Received on Wed Jun 13 2001 - 00:07:58 CDT