Re: ODBC connect from Oracle

From: Thomas Sommerfeld <TSommerfeld_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:58:33 +0200

Hi Daniel,

In Artikel <3B26F818.26489272_at_exesolutions.com> sagt dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com ...
> What is it you are actually trying to accomplish?

I have to replicate a table from an external ODBC source. Actually I do this in the client application by user request, but I want to replicate the data regulary every night, so I thought the best way is to write a stored proc and define a job, which activates the proc every interval.

Thomas Received on Wed Jun 13 2001 - 02:58:33 CDT