Tables no longer exported in sorted sequence

From: <dana.stockler_at_hydro.com>
Date: 13 Jun 2001 06:06:52 GMT

When exporting from one of my databases, the table names are no longer listed in sorted (alphabetical) sequence.

I have ten instances in two servers and perform daily exports from all of them. The export program has always listed the table names in sorted order. Suddenly, for one of the instances, this has changed. The problem apparently began after the database was restarted.

Any one out there have any ideas?

I am running Oracle 8.0.6 on Windows NT4.

Regards,
Dana Stockler Received on Wed Jun 13 2001 - 01:06:52 CDT