Re: Is Oracle DBA cerificate useless ?!!!!

From: George Barbour <george.barbour_at_gecm.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:23:11 +0100

So, are your buddies are engineers.
I take it they are chartered engineers and members of a professional body and not just people doing engineering e.g. technical jobs? I choose a harsh example, but these are not throw away terms. You are either a chartered engineer or you are not an engineer, just a wanabe. As for qualifications, if my chef wasn't qualified I wouldn't care as long as the food was good.
But the pilot of my private jet..... or the surgeon?

George Barbour.