Looking for Recommendation on Backup Software that works well with Oracle in Hot Backup Mode

From: Jeremy Perkins <jpintampa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:13:07 GMT

Please Help!

Our Arcserve 6 Backup software has stopped working. I have been asked by my network admin to check what is a good replacement Backup Software Package that works well with Oracle for getting Hot Backups as well as standard cold backups.

We are backup up to a Tape Drive on the Local Server.

Please let me know if you have an recommendations.

Thanks,

Jeremy Received on Tue Jun 12 2001 - 10:13:07 CDT